In our global digital age machine translations and localisation are new useful options for companies faced with large amounts of text that require prompt translation.
User-friendliness and online accessibility are vital to the successful use of machine technology within your business.
DGT promises seamless integration with any workflow through our Client Portal. We combine machine translation technology with our Translation Management System (TMS) and Human Translation to allow a streamlined process and consistent, high quality translations across your organisation. But be aware that this process is not in accordance with ISO-17100:2015, the quality standard for translations. And therefore not suitable for e.g. legal, marketing or commercial texts.
HIGHLY SUITABLE FOR:
- User manuals
- Instruction manuals
- Repair manuals
- Maintenance guidelines
- Workshop manuals
- Informative purposes
- Internal communication
- Much faster turnaround times
- Cost-effective (significant for high-volume projects)
- Highly suitable for manuals and instructional texts
- Customisation for improved accuracy and specific terminology
- Direct translation process into InDesign, Word, Excel, xml, html, etc. (over 30 formats)
HOW IT WORKS?
Now, that’s a trade secret … 😊
Ask for a live demo at your office, without obligations. And experience the benefits of innovation in translation technology. DG Translation has done it …
T: +31 (0)765297711